Wednesday, September 12, 2007

You

You left me with happy memories too painful too forget
Struggling with the lovely sorrows you beget
How could I leave the memories untouched
When my love and feelings for you surge

Maybe you're feeling the same way as I do
To control our passions and not lose our cool
No matter where
No matter how
I just hope Time can really cast our past adieu

Even as you go away you won't allow me to say
Bon voyage
Take care
Why did everything have to end this way
I thought I could have made you stay


This is one of the limited english songs I wrote which I think is still passable. Haha! My command of English is not as good as Chinese, that's why I mostly write Chinese songs(in terms of lyrics). I wrote this song in JC 2... Well, that's all I'm gonna say. You hear it. (^_^)

*Click on the title link to listen to the song

No comments: