Saturday, September 08, 2007

空は今日とても美しい!


I have been wanting to set up a blog since I bought this new laptop three months ago. There have been times where I really wanted to put my thoughts and feelings somewhere... Don't need anyone to know, just to pen them down... somewhere. However, I thought it would require too much commitment of me... Don't like to do the things I have no confidence in (commiting).

BUT NOW! I got myself a new camera at COMEX recently and it sort of give me the courage to set up a blog since I now have nice pictures to share with my friends. \(^_^)/ It was also today's... or rather, yesterday's bright sunny day with clear blue skies that prompted me to set up my blog. Click on the link!
See see the sky very nice rite? Hehehe (^o^)


1 comment:

The FX Infinity said...

This is a great post keep posting such post
We Are Best Forex Signal Providers You Can Contact Us.