Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Sharing my songs

*YAWN* Garfield is having dark eye rings... *YAWN* But Garfield is wilful, dun like to go to bed early. (*_*)

I have decided to publish some of my favourite self-composed songs on my blog to share it with my friends (and who knows, some producer may stomp upon my blog and like one of my songs and let his singer perform it for me! Haha! If you guy know who I'm referring to...陈震,the blogger whose songs are sung by SHE). Hereby I wanna thank my buddy who has been the listener to my songs all these years... since secondary school... Thank you! (^_^) Thank you for listening to all my awful singing but still giving your support!

Click on the title link above to listen to SIMPLE, a song I've written in my upper secondary years. It has been sung in JC in a performance by my group of friends before. This song has been one of my favourites-- Catchy tune and positive message. I have always wanted to make this song an acappela but of course, I'm not pro enuf. Did my best to mix the song together but the ending is still quite messy, hope you ppl don't mind. Haha! Too awful can just click the close button. Haha =p

*P.S.: Please do not publicise my songs without my permission. Thank you.

SIMPLE
Old MacDonald had a farm~

粗茶淡饭我很快乐 山珍海味我倒不觉得
贫穷生活我过得简单 富贵荣华我反而看不上(眼)

乡村生活我感染气息 繁华社会我无法呼吸
做个小人物我自由自在
是个大人物 偶而不被真心对待

其实我的日子过得怎样不要紧
是你的幸福 我最关心

It's just a simple life
It's just a simple life
It's just a simple life With you~

It's gonna be just a simple life
It's gonna be just a simple life
It's gonna be just a simple life With you~

Ee-ya-e-ya-o~ (Simple life with you~)

Old MacDonald had a farm~

1 comment:

Five Red Apples said...

Awful????? Listen to this gal sing. Her compositions and songs has always been improving man! And I'm proud to be in her "gang xie yan" next time when she becomes "hong" hahahahah!