Monday, September 24, 2007

My Birthday gifts 2007 (^_<)

Wahahaha! My birthday is nearing loh!!! Hehehe, just to convenient people who are thinking of what gifts to buy for me, I have come up a list of the possibles presents... Hehehehe! Kekekeke! I very automatic hor? Maybe no one would want to buy presents for me leh? Haha, never mind la, just in case. Hehehe!

1) A treat to full body massage
2) A treat to Jap meal (booked by somebody liaoz... Heeehee!)
3) A treat to KTV
4) 4 leaves clover accessories + basketball
5) 花样少年少女DVD + SHE Play DVD (S'pore version) + Ella's Single EP 蔷蔷 (TW version)
(If you buy them in Chinatown, they will cost less than $50 altogether. Hehe!)
6) Money... my car was repaired $350, broke now. So to recieve any amount of money I also happy. Haha!
7) Nothing but blessings! I'm satisfied to recieve heartfelt birthday blessings from my friends as well. (^_^)

Btw, what listed above are not in order of preference hor... Lalala, two more weeks... Lalala.

P.S.: You may wana leave a msg on "Garfield's Choir" if you wana buy anything above. (^_<)

No comments: