Friday, September 14, 2007

Just some thoughts...

The sky was beautiful in the morning yesterday. Sunny and blue, took some shots with my camera. Hehe! \(^_<)/ Yesterday was quite an eventful day, striking me to think about lots of stuff. So here I am to put my floating bubbles into words... The day started with a reshoot. The reason for reshoot? One of the artiste in the scene wore the wrong conti costumes. (*~*) It was so uncalled for! Waste of time, waste of effort, waste of production costs and resources! The artiste was not a least bit apologetic as well. *ARGH* Haiz... To tell you the truth, I still liked wat I shot the first time: The lighting and framing was better, the feel is different as well. (~,~)

After the shoot, I went back to office to look at the setting blueprint and do some miscelleneous stuff. Saw my Mama in office and chatted with her for over an hour. FYI, I have a mother and a sister at work, it's a blessing. (^,^) Besides updating each other's happenings, she shared something else with me. She was saying, at the end of the day, what is it that you will find fulfilling? What boils down to you being you? You may have carved out a career, you may have earned a lot, but is that all? It reminds me of a line in Fight Club (movie starring Edward Norton and Brad Pitt), "You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet." 再有成就的人,还是要有爱、家人。(and God... She's a Christian.)

I guess in different stages of life, your focus will be on different stuff. What she says makes sense and is true and I know, but some things take time or it's not up to you. True love is hard to encounter, and even if you encounter, difficult to harness. Maybe my heart is too vulnerable now, maybe not suitable to take on anymore abstract stuff. Career is something you can control... Not totally, but at least something concrete which you can work on. ...I dun know... Just thoughts.

After leaving office, I went for a movie. No Reservations. Had actully planned to watch it with a fren, but she totally forgotten about it and had to work. (~_~") I went ahead cos I was in the mood of the movie. That's me! Spontaneous! Doing the things I feel like doing when I feel it. Haha! (^_^)7 It was as expected: cliched plot, splendid acting, wonderful romance. The dialouges were humourous, on and off of laughters were heard in the cinema throughout the running time. It was nice... Sweet.

Home. Saw the NATAS commercial on tv. HAAaaaah, travelling. Come to think of it, I haven't been abroad this year. I was on leave for two weeks in June, but then, I din't have the mood to go travelling, to be on a plane, to go to Changi Airport... Little did I expect, I broke my record of travelling at least once a year since the age of 18. I would have to wait till next feb/march to go abroad. My next destination? Hokkaido. 九寨沟。Hehehehe! Feels so happy just to think of it.

Late night. I saw someone on msn whom I havn't talk to for a long time. I din't know where I plucked my courage from to say "Hi". Then we started to msn, it feels as if a hand was grabbing onto my heart... Cautious of the words I used, not too hostile, not too expressive... ............................................................ I'm glad we msn. Glad to find out how you are doing. Glad to find out you are still concerned about me in some ways. ...I duno where I plucked my courage from but I'm glad I did.

Best blessings!

感情其实很简单,复杂的……是人。



No comments: