Thursday, September 20, 2007

Today was not my day (~,~)

Today just wasn't my day...

I hope such a day would not occur again though I know there definitely would be some days in a year which will be dreadful. Black. Unlucky.

I did not hear my alarm clock ring this morning and din't get up on time for work. Luckily my mom woke me up but still I was late for 10mins. Well, it may have been worse if not for my mom, so I'm still greatful and give thanks.

A day of survey. Okay... but it seems like we haven't got anything really fixed yet. (~,~) Production is starting on the 8th October, just two more weeks from now, and I haven't got the script yet. It doesn't really bother me much cos I have yet finished editing for the current project but everything just looks so unsettled. (*_*)

Then three colleagues and I went to eat stinky tofu for dinner. Haven't been there quite long and there was just a craving for it today. Had a good dinner with some chats that we've haven't had for some time.

Dropping off two colleagues on my way home. While entering PIE from Paya Lebar, a motorcylist patted on my car with the intent of complaining that my car was too near him and could have injure his leg. But I was IN the lane, he was too near my car. That was a small matter, though I din't quite like him patting on my car.

Jalan Eunos, dropping off one colleague. I cut into the second lane after making sure there were no cars. To my disarray, a car from the third lane collided into mine while I was steering my car straight. His vehicle had long scratches, mine suffered a severe dent and off-colour at the front. Luckily my lights are still intact, repair costs might be higher if my light was damaged. I do not think it was totally my fault because he had enough reaction time to slow down. I signalled, cutting out at low speed while he came around 70km/h. Haiz... a 'disaster' caused. Some arguements over who should bear the repair costs...

I reached home. Consulted my dad about the accident and he said if I were to report to TP or the insurance, I would lose the case judging on the situation. ... ... Haiz, just last month end, a silver cab bumped into my back in Takashimaya driveway. Yes, driveway. Haiz. Of course it was his fault and he paid for my repair costs. Little did I expect I would be involved in another accident in less than a month. Time to buy 4D. So well, I would have to pay for the repair costs for both vehicles then. I wouldn't want to claim insurance because they take very long to process the claim and to repair the car. Lots of procedure, meddlesome. Haiz...

Do you believe in destiny? Could this be destined? Anyways, maybe I was not that unlucky today since I managed to use two lucky in my post. I should give thanks things are not worse. It was a bad day but it could have been worse... I just hope that I won't have these bad days so often. I do not need a good day, just a normal one would do.


Recall: I've been getting anonymous calls these two days... Are they purely wrong number? Am I too sensitve? Just that day we msned, then I got these anonymous calls. One part of me hope I'm just being sensitve, the other hoping it was you. Haiz... 好辛苦

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if God is with you, who can be against you?

Let go and Let God!

Praise the name of Jesus
Amen!

Serene said...

Aiyo... Jia you jia you. Everything will be better!