Monday, November 26, 2007

My VIRGIN episode!

The first whole episode of chinese drama TV serials directed by ME! Hehe, it is going to show on 27th November 2007, 天堂鸟 第11集. Do watch it and give me your comments, any comments will do, good, bad, terrible, lousy, average, ok la, blah blah blah, and I will do my best to improve on the various areas I am lacking in. Only one episode in this whole drama so catch it if you are free ok? ONE and ONLY virgin work. "(^,^)7

There is this little verse that I had read this morning and would like to share it with my dear friends:
The more Christ's love within us grows,
The more His graciousness outflows;
And when we face a fiery test,
His love we then will manifest. --Hess
This is so true I feel. His love and grace comes hand in hand to us and for us. When you encounter God's great love, you will experience his grace in so many areas of your life. I did... and will continue to do so!

The doctor says my dad will be discharged as soon as he needs not feed on antibiotics through drip and when his leg wound is clean of inflammation. They took samples of the leg wound for lab tests and are waiting for results. The hospital will send a nurse to the house to dress and clean his wound daily after he is discharged except for Saturdays and Sundays, so pray that I would not have to work on the mornings of Saturdays and Sundays so that I can drive him to the polyclinic after he is discharged.

I think my mother may have caught the flu virus from me. She was blowing her nose quite frequently tonight but she denied that she is sick. ...Haizzz, she is constantly in denial. She still rejects to go to the hospital to visit my dad and I gave up on asking her to go. Then the Holy Spirit made it clear to me: she is in fear. Lots of fear in her heart, fears from the hurts in the past, fears of the present situation and fears of the future uncertainties... Pray for her ok?

There are so many things to ask of the Lord, for my family, for my friends, for my friends' families, for myself.... I wonder how long Father's prayer list is, haha. But Jesus says, "Ask and it will be given to you" so I ask (^_^) I'm so happy to be a found sheep! Lalala!
Dear brothers and sisters, "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." (Romans 12:12)

No comments: