Saturday, November 10, 2007

When God's LOVE is so great.....

Two nights ago, I talked to my mother for close to 4 hours after I came back from the hospital. Finally she is willing to talk to me after 3 days of not sharing with me her thoughts, quite an achievement. Haha! I din't do anything la but I guess God makes her talk it all out... Well, not all, but pretty much.

Cried with her for 15minutes when she broke down in tears then I prayed aloud in front of her. She was shaking her head when I prayed but praying managed to calm her down. Then I got her to bathe and I bathed after her.

After my shower, I walked into my room then took out my chinese bible. I prayed for God to speak to me with regards to my mother, even through me to her. Then I randomly flipped to a page but something triggered me to flip to another page which I had bookmarked eons ago. I dun even remember reading that page before. By God's grace, He led me to Revelations chapter 12. As I read through the chapter, I smiled. God is good! He let me see his love for me as well as for my mother, lifted my worries and calmed my heart. He told me clearly that the grudges my mother has will be cleared by angels and Satan will fail. Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! I wanted to share the chapter with my mom that very night at the right chance.

Continued talking to her (actually more of listening) and told her I want to tell her a story from the bible before going to bed. She was quite obstinately rejectful but I read it to her anyway while she was preparing to go to bed. I do not know how much has gotten into her but I pray God will speak to her. By God's grace, I believe that God will minister to my mother in his own way and by Faith, I will believe!

I will wait for God to ring me a bell to pray aloud for my dad and for my brother and for my whole family.
I will readily pray for them when God's time comes!
I will walk by Faith and not by sight!
I will be strengthened!
Abba Father will take care of me like how he remembers every stars' names, counting them one by one! He will too take care of my family!

I post this up to share with my dear friends the miraculous doings of God and his great love. Hope this sharing might bless those who are also undergoing life's torments. Nothing too big is big enough, that God is unable to solve and nothing too small is small enough, for God to care. Do what you can and leave what you cannot to God.


When God's LOVE is so great, you stand in awe!

No comments: