Tuesday, November 20, 2007

God will make a way!

I'm still sick.... Can't visit my father at the hospital in case I pass the virus to him. I wouldn't want to do anything now that can complicate matters. My father is already in the hosiptal for close to a month now.

God works miracles. He knows that I am worried about my father and would want to find out how he is, accompany him in his ward... I called the hospital yesterday evening to find out his condition. To my surprise, they transferred him out from high dependency single ward to a four-bedded ward on Sunday night and the POINT is: there is a phone to every bed in the four-bedded ward! I can call my father and talk to him! Thank God and praise the Almighty! I wouldn't have to worry about my father being bored and facing four walls by himself as when he was in the high dependency single ward now that he is in the four-bedded ward and what's more, I can call him and chat with him even when I'm sick and cannot go to the hospital to visit him! Hallelujah! (*Note: There is no phone in the high dependency single ward but there is a phone to every bed in the four-bedded ward.) It's amazing isn't it? It sure is! (^_^) God is amazing isn't He? He sure is! (~^.^~)

God is amazing! I went to the bank yesterday to pay my father's bills and make some enquiries. His credit bills alone are actually much more than I can bear, not to mention his business on the rocks. My cash are actually locked in fixed deposit and SAYE, closing which would either make me lose interests or incur a closure fee upon pre-mature withdrawal. I have actually to planned to withdraw my FD anyway since I have no other solutions. However, God gave me a way out which I've got nothing to lose. He unlocked my SAYE cash while still giving me pro-rated interests and without any closure fee when the teller lady proposed me to switch my SAYE account to My Savings Account when I enquired about how My Savings Account works out of curiosity at the counter. Praise the Lord! I really give thanks to Him. This amount allows me to pay off at least two of my father's credit bills by this month's payday. I shall have to scrim and save to pay off other bills in time to come.

I hope and pray that my sharing of God's works in my life will encourage my dear friends and be touched by His amazing grace. For He has showed me that His grace is sufficient for me and though I am still facing a lot of difficulties, He let me trust in Him and not worry about tomorrow.

Matthew 6:25-34
25"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? 26Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?
28"And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? 31So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' 32For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise Jesus!
Isnt Daddy wonderful??

AMEN!

Jese

shoeee said...

Praise God...so glad to see and hear of God's works in your life again...thank you YO :)