Saturday, December 08, 2007

Updates

Haven't been blogging, busy with my father's discharged life and busy preparing Christmas presents (^_<)

My father is discharged on 29th November and is recuperating at home now. The expenses for wound dressing is quite high if a nurse were to come to our house to do it, so I'm bringing my father to the polyclinic everyday and private clinic on Sunday to dress his wounds.

My mother was quite hostile to my father on the first two days of my father's discharge but better after that. Thank God! She is very stubborn on her thinking though, it seems that what I tell er has no power and she will not heed them. So well, I have to go through a longer way by getting people of medical backgrounds to advise her. (*_*) I have been praying for God to give me patience to deal with my mother everyday, pray for me as well brothers and sisters.

Christmas is approaching, the day of Jesus's birth. Hallelujah! As we recieve gifts and presents this festive, may we not forget the greatest gift we have--- Christ Jesus! Fill our hearts with thanksgiving and praise! And may the fervor and zeal for the Lord be everlasting! Merry merry CHRISTmas! \(^)_(^)/

No comments: