Saturday, December 08, 2007

1st Dec 2007

That nite, I went to a gathering wth my cell group. We had BBQ and after which proceeded upstairs to watch a documentary which TVB produced:《向世界出发 之 以色列的苦路》









This documentary touched my heart... How Jesus died for us... How he bore the cross (our sins)... How He cared for us even when he was filled with much pain... How He loves us! All these I know, but would never be able to understand fully, now refreshed. I wrote a song inspired by the Holy Spirit and would like to share with you and may I urge you to watch the documentary as well and experience the lavish love of the great God. (^_^)


若非有你
圣子降为世人
带来奇妙救恩
受愚昧的人侮辱
却仍背负十架行苦路

我从没做过什么
值得你如此为我
我算得了什么
你却日日眷顾我

救世主啊
无条件爱
伟大牺牲
为救世人

主耶稣呀
若非有你
洗净我罪
我要怎么活


我要每天都感恩
为你的爱 为十架
我永远都属你
若非有你 (耶稣)
我是谁

十架的重担
你可选择放
你却因为爱
行了神的道

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

huh. attractive thoughts!