Monday, December 10, 2007

What Is The Cost? ... Priceless

What is the cost of Friendship?
......
Priceless.

What is the cost of Love?
......
Priceless.

What is the cost of Jesus dying on the cross for our sins?

Priceless.
He did that because of love.

I saw two good friends quarrel tonight. And neither is willing to be the first to talk or do anything about it after which. Is it so difficult to let go of your ego? Where is the love? Does it mean you are weak just to be the first to talk, sit beside the other party, perform a little gesture of concern?

If you had experienced Jesus's love and fix your eyes upon Him, bow to him and every weaknesses will be made strong in Christ. Hallelujeh! We are living testimonies for Christ, the love He has for us should naturally flow out from us.

Some things just could not wait. What if one of the party meet with an accident tonight? This will become a lifelong regret, won't it? Anything can happen, we do not know the future, just like how my father collapse and dianogsised with heart attack... Why do something that may let you regret for life? It reminds me of Ephesians 4:26-27, "In your anger do not sin: Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, and do not give the devil a foothold." Abba Father has a reason for letting us know this. He do not want us to regret, to suffer in pain. He wants us to be filled with joy everyday and live a prosperous life in Him. That is why He says in Matthew for us to reconcile our relationship with someone who has hurt/offended us, before we bring him an offering.

Then I thank God for the priceless friendships I have, Jasmine, Lyn, Serene, Yimin, Shuyi, Jane, HL, Lyelin, Liting.... And I thank God for my relationship with Him! PRICELESS!

P.S. I thank God and praise Him! My brother went to church early today by himself. He did not tell me but I got to know it when Serene sms me. He is willing to seek the Lord! Hallelujah! \(^_^)/ Thank you Jesus for showing me your love and teaching me to love. Lalala!

Going to bed now, have to bring my father to the polyclinic for wound dressing then to the hospital to follow up. Just so much thoughts tonight that I have to blog about. Tonight is also the 25 Star Awards, seeing the TV pioneers all old and shrivelled unlike the past lets me reflect on how frial man are. Only through God we will be victorious and free and alive! Many other thoughts but I really have to go to bed... Zzzzz

No comments: