Tuesday, October 02, 2007

New month new MP3s

Heyhey! It's a new month so I thought I should upload some new songs into my MP3. (^_^)
1)不能跟情人说的话- 范范、刘若英 (something very close to heart, the girls' talk at the start is very heart-warming I find)
2) Be Strong- Delta Goodrum (chanced upon this song which I foundvery meaningful)
3) 路太弯- 潘玮柏 (Previously on my blog, still like this song now...)
4) 小宇- 张震岳 (Don't be put off by the vocals, the song itself is nice. Imagine it sung by another singer... =p)

5) 给知己 (Song 5 and below are my songs, some blogged before, 2 not.)
6) 心情平抚后
7) 晴天雨天我会在你身边
8) Simple
9) You
10) 曾经

I recieved this as an email some time ago and found it very meaningful. If you are free, just click on the link to browse through this powerpoint slide. (^_^)

http://odies.googlegroups.com/web/Pieceofcake_1.pps?gda=R8V_80IAAADTqeaXl4MotD8aTYXskueQbxgRqVizpq8Uc-2dOuG7HWG1qiJ7UbTIup-M2XPURDRxySNcrPkz7VHuLaRTML89owzFunWcDGWh1-Nvg0u2EA

No comments: